This is a three storey building, built in 1927, designed by Vilhelma Lerera, in the place of the demolished Barbican of the Petrovaradin fortress.
The development of this line of buildings, at the end of Dunavska street, towards the riverbank, was the realization of the first regulatory plan for Novi Sad, from 1910, designed by the rector of the Technical Faculty in Budapest Silard Zjelinski.
The present-day look of the building is close to the original.
The original blueprint, designed by Vilhelma Lerera in 1927, for the owner Glišu Gigu-Markovića:
This photo of the line of building at the end of Dunavska street was taken in 1984: