This two-story building is built at the end of the 18th century or the beginning of the 19th century. It is a typical example of the Neoclassical style.
In the 1970s reconstruction, the street facade of this house got its present-day look, and we can see from the 1914 picture below that there are no significant differences.
The house has an L-shaped floor-plan, with a left yard-wing, and the entrance to the living area is from the Laze Telečkog street No. 5.
On the ground floor of the street facade, there are four shop windows, with lunettes above.
There are four windows on the first-floor street facade, with decorations that bear the features of the early Neoclassical style.
The communication balcony with wrought-iron railing connects the first-floor rooms.
The street wing of the house has a double-slope roof, while the left yard wing has a single-slope roof. The street wing and the yard wing are covered with the original crown tiles.
The realisation of this site was supported by the Administration for Culture of the City of Novi Sad
The sources and materials of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments of the City of Novi Sad were used for the realization of this website
The Old Core of Novi Sad was declared a cultural asset, by the decision on establishing it as a spatial cultural-historical unit – 05 no. 633-151/2008 of January 17, 2008, “Sl. gazette of the Republic of Serbia” no. 07/2008.