This one-story house was built in 1851, in the late classicist style. The project of the house was signed by Kverfeld Anton, for the owner Petar Stojanović.
The house was bought in 1937 by a merchant from Titel, Sima Mikša, from the previous owner, merchant Mirosavljević.
The foundation of this one-story house is in the shape of the Cyrillic letter “Г”, with a right courtyard wing, and a central vehicular entrance. The original stone arch of the carriage entrance has been preserved.
In the left wall of the carriage passage, you can see the stone frame, now walled up, of the door that led to the basement.
The facade on the ground floor has a centrally placed late classicist wide vehicular entrance, and on the left and right sides there are two wider semicircular openings of the premises.
On the first floor there is a row of 8 double-hung windows above which are architraved pediments with consoles.
The balcony that connects the rooms on the first floor dominates the facade of the courtyard wing of the building, is on stone consoles and has a simple cast railing.
The roof of the street part of the house is on two pitches, and the courtyard wing with a roof on one pitch. The original roof covering was replaced with new pepper tiles.
The realisation of this site was supported by the Administration for Culture of the City of Novi Sad
The sources and materials of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments of the City of Novi Sad were used for the realization of this website
The Old Core of Novi Sad was declared a cultural asset, by the decision on establishing it as a spatial cultural-historical unit – 05 no. 633-151/2008 of January 17, 2008, “Sl. gazette of the Republic of Serbia” no. 07/2008.