The kiosk, with a rectangular-shaped floor plan, was built at the end of the 19th century, in the Danube park, next to the path of the Novi Sad Promenade.
The original blueprint was from the end of the 19th century, written in Hungarian:
This colored photo is a great illustration of how it used to look at the end of the 19th century:
In the archives, there is also a blueprint for a new kiosk from 1929, designed by a renowned architect Djordje Tabakovic, for the owner Viola Begoljev, but it was never built.
The kiosk was renovated many times, and its present-day look, with an extension, is from the 1990s.