The house was built in 1797. And it is acquired by the characteristic building features that are manifested in the constructive, decorative and spatial solution of the buildings peculiar to the period in which it was created. The house is one-story, resting on strong vaults that cover the basement rooms. On the street facade around the windows and pilasters are characteristic profiles. On the high pediment between two smaller windows is the number “1797”, plastically executed in plaster, indicating the year of construction. They have decorative volutes in the pediment and a plastic representation of the all-seeing eye at the top. Towards the courtyard, the house has a porch with columns and open arcades. Today, the proctor is walled up, and the original appearance can be seen from the interior. The house belongs to an old Kameni family. It was built by the immediate descendants of Simeon Živković, a resident of the village of Višnjica near Belgrade, who immigrated from Serbia together with the Višnjići, Mačvanski and Jankovići “Mitrijevski” families. The family got the surname Simonović after him. This family also belonged to some other figures who played a significant role in local history, such as Dr. Radivoje Simonović.